Redwood is an Interdenominational School
Redwood is an interdenominational school. We desire to remain united in the salvation and love of Christ, rather than to focus on denominational issues. This is possible with the cooperation of family, church and school. In order to do so, the following areas are left to the teaching of home and church:
- Form of church government (e.g., authority and discipline).
- Time and mode of baptism.
- Security of the believer.
- Time of the rapture.
- Second work of grace (e.g., baptism of the Holy Spirit).
- Sinless perfection.
- Gifts of the Spirit (e.g., tongues, healing, miracle working).