We are one week from Graduation Week! But the action never stops at RCS.
There is so much to do as the 2014-15 school year comes to an end, and we continue our preparation for the a 2015-16 school year. Many classes and programs are filling quickly.
I hope that you are able to attend as many of the four graduations starting June 1 as possible. Please take some time to drop a teacher or staff member a note of appreciation. I am sure that they will appreciate the thoughtfulness.
Take care and God Bless.
(May 25 – May 31)
May 26 – May 28
- Senior Finals
- Last Day of Elementary Band and Classroom Music
- Kindergarten graduation practice
- RCE Student Citizen of the Year Luncheon
- End of 4th Quarter
- End of K – 5 Grading Period
- School to 12:00pm for MSHS ONLY
- Last Day of School for Grades 6, 7, 8 and 12
- 8th Grade Banquet
- Teacher Prep Day; No School – EDC Open at RCE
May 29 – June 1
- Senior Trip and Senior Banquet