Payment Policies and Procedures
1. A minimum of one month’s tuition is due prior to your child’s start of school. The first tuition payment reserves your child’s seat.
2. New families accepted prior to June are required to pay a $250 non-refundable tuition deposit, and families enrolling in the summer are required to pay their first month’s tuition upon acceptance.
3. RCS uses FACTS (www.factsmgt.com) for the collection of tuition payments and most fees for other services. When you first register for RCS through ParentsWeb (FACTS SIS), you will see a link to FACTS where you will be able to select your payment plan and set up your account with a bank account or credit card.
4. Tuition payments are debited on the day of the month you choose. You will be able to pay as late as the end of the month without incurring a late fee. Please note, a convenience fee of 2.85% is due at the time of each credit card transaction.
5. You may also pay your FACTS account with cash, check, or money order through any of our campus offices. Please make checks payable to RCS. Early manual payments or requested changes to an upcoming charge must be submitted 5 business days prior to the scheduled due date.
6. A monthly finance charge of 1.5% (minimum $5) will be applied to any past-due balance after the end of the month.
7. You may be asked to withdraw your child if you fall behind in your payments. Furthermore, all accounts are expected to be current before students are allowed to begin the next semester.
8. Contact Mrs. Costanzo at the District Office if you know your payment is going to be late; perhaps an alternate plan can be arranged.
9. In order to honor parents who pay their accounts as agreed, noncollectable accounts are assigned to a collection agency.