Welcome to Redwood Christian Middle School & High School
1000 Paseo Grande, San Lorenzo, Ca 94580 Tel: 510-317-8990 Fax: 510-278-5064
Welcome to the Redwood Christian Middle School & High School website. Here you will find exciting, interesting, and important information concerning the daily activities of the campus.
Play the movie – “The Baton”
The theme for the 2018-19 school year is “Follow God” and is taken from John 8:12 (ESV), “… I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will not walk in darkness, but will have the light of life.” Each month we will be focusing upon loving God.
- August – John 8:12 “Again Jesus spoke to them, saying, ‘I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will not walk in darkness, but will have the light of life.’”
- September – Matthew 4:19 “… Follow me, and I will make you fishers of men.”
- October – Mark 8:34 “… If anyone would come after me, let him deny himself and take up his cross and follow me.”
- November – John 10:27 “… My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me.”
- December – Matthew 19:21 “… If you would be perfect, go, sell what you possess and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven; and come, follow me.”
- January – John 12:26 “If anyone serves me, he must follow me; and where I am, there will my servant be also. If anyone serves me, the Father will honor him.”
- February – Leviticus 18:4 “You shall follow my rules and keep my statutes and walk in them. I am the Lord your God.”
- March – Matthew 10:38 “And whoever does not take his cross and follow me is not worthy of me.”
- April – 1 Peter 2:21 “For to this you have been called, because Christ also suffered for you, leaving you an example, so that you might follow in his steps.”
- May – John 10:4 “When he has brought out all his own, he goes before them, and the sheep follow me, for they know his voice.”
- June – 2 Timothy 1:13 “Follow the pattern of the sound words that you have heard from me, in the faith and love that are in Christ Jesus.”
- July – Ruth 1:16 “But Ruth said, ‘Do not urge me to leave you or to return from following you. For where you go I will go, and where you lodge I will lodge. Your people shall be my people, and your God my God.’”
Ben Warner, Principal
The mission of Redwood Christian Schools is to provide a Christ-centered education which will equip students for daily living and eternal life. The MSHS faculty and staff is committed to partnering with the RCS families to help the students succeed in this life and the life hereafter. First, we are training students to become ambassadors for Christ. Second, we help students attain their potential physically, mentally, socially, and spiritually. Third, we encourage students to give their best in the service of the Lord, wherever He leads them. Our outstanding, Evangelical Christian faculty and staff works diligently to help our students attain their greatest potential.
The MSHS has a rigorous college-prep academic program designed to meet the entrance requirements for the California State University and College systems. We are accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges as well as by the Association of Christian Schools International. We believe that all truth is God’s truth and that God is sovereign over all the curricular disciplines. Decisions relating to curriculum and instruction are guided by God’s view of the world as presented in the Bible. Each course is built on the foundation that God exists and has revealed His will and ways in the Bible. We offer all students a well-rounded, Christ-centered education that challenges them to do their utmost in preparation for serving the Lord Jesus in their chosen profession or vocation. Upon graduation our students are accepted into the finest colleges and universities in the United States.
In addition to our academic program we provide students with the opportunity to participate in after school athletics. We offer soccer, volleyball, cross country, basketball, tennis, track and field, softball, and baseball.
For more information on how to join the RCS family, please click on the “Admissions” tab at the top of this page.
Ben Warner, Principal