College Scholarship Opportunities
Scholarship Information Brought To You By
Redwood Christian Schools
- Federal Student Aid: Find the Information You Need
- Parents: Tips To Help Your Child Fill Out The FAFSA
- Current Students and Parents please log in to Naviance.com for more scholarship information and opportunities. (Located under “Colleges” and “Scholarships and Money”)
- The Excel Builders Scholarship. $1,000. Application and essay due: Dec.30th. For more information and essay topics, see website: www.excelbuilders.com/scholarship
- Delta Sigma theta Sorority Scholarship. Minimum GPA 2.75 and must demonstrate active volunteer service in the African American community. For application go to: www.deltahaywardtricity.org Deadline Feb. 28th
- U.S. Scholarship/Ronald McDonald House Charities. For more information and application, go to: www.aim.applyists.net/RMHC Deadline is January 20th.
- Oakland-Alameda County Foundation Scholarships (4 available). $5,000. Must have 3.0 GPA and involved in community service for at least 2 years. See Mrs. Cagle for application. Deadline: April 30th.
- Online Christian Colleges – Faith & Technology Scholarships (several available). $ Varies. http://www.affordablecollegesonline.org/online-colleges/christian-colleges.
- Scholarship Program for Bay East Association of Realtors – Minimum scholarship $1,000. See flier for requirements. Click here to access the application.
- GE – Reagan Foundation Scholarship Program. $10,000 renewable. Leadership qualities. Apply online at www.reaganfoundation.org/scholarships. Deadline: January 8th.
- Ronald McDonald House Charities – More information at: www.rmhc.org. Deadline: January 20th.
- CAC – California Association of Collectors, Inc. – $1500 to $2500. More information at: www.cacesf.org. Essay required. Deadline: January 20th
- “Growing up Asian in America” – K-12 tudents compete for $20,000 in cash and prizes. For students of Asian or Pacific Islander heritage. Students will need to submit either an essay, art, poem or video expressing this theme. Deadline 3/3/17. See Mrs. Cagle for entry form. More info at www.asianpacificfund.org.
- Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum Foundation Scholarships – $5,500. Must be resident of Alameda County, 3.0 minimum GPA, and 2 years of community service. Show financial need. See Mrs. Cagle for application or go to
www.coliseumscholarshipfoundation.com. Deadline: April 30th.
- A Guide to Graduating Debt Free
Serving The San Francisco Bay Area Since 1971