Explore RCS High School Parent Info
Monday, Janury 27, 2020, 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm
Redwood Chapel/RCE Campus
High School (9-12th) Students’ Role
All High School students are a part of the High School Academic Fair in the Williams Chapel or Bible/Foreign Language Speeches in the Heritage Room. As this is a professional demonstration, all high school students should arrive in “game-day dress.”
Student Drop off: Redwood Chapel/RCE Campus
All High School students – please arrive in “game day dress” with any needed project materials NO LATER than 5:30 pm.
Student Pick up
Students are dismissed at 8:00 pm. All project materials must be taken home at this time.
What Should I Do?
Recommended High School Parent Schedule:
5:30 pm – Drop off student(s). Pizza will be available for purchase or the lobby will be open to mingle until the event begins.
6:00 pm – Start in the Worship Center for an introduction and to pick up a lanyard (includes map and event schedule). Dr. Hearne will also announce any schedule changes at this time. Then, the Elementary, Middle School, and High School Essay Contest Winners will read their entries and be awarded!
At 7:00 pm Middle School and High School Families will be dismissed.
From 7:15 – 8:00 pm we recommend:
- Explore the Williams Chapel. All High School core classes will be represented at various stations “fair-style.”
- Watch a demonstration from Bible or Foreign Language students in the Heritage Room (see schedule for time details).
- Plan to make any (food/apparel) purchases or pick up water/coffee before 7:15 pm as 7:15 – 8:00 pm are the busiest times for High School families!
RCS curriculum is aligned (TK through 12th), and you will see how a child’s development in middle school is the foundation for their success in high school!
Feel free to visit the Middle School Science Fair in the gymnasium and elementary classrooms as well! Visit a former teacher or peek in to see our remodeled elementary classrooms!
Other Things Going on at Explore
- Worship Center Lobby – The RCS Booster Club will be selling apparel and Crab Feed tickets (if still available), choir will be selling baked goods, and complimentary water and coffee will be served.
- Walkway between the Worship Center and Heritage Room – pizza will be sold (all proceeds benefit the 4th Grade Sacramento trip).
Don’t hesitate to talk to your classroom teacher with questions about #ExploreRCS!
Or go back to our website