2018-19 Redwood Elementary School Supply List
Supply List Pages by Grade:
Order all your school supplies at once and have them shipped to you!
Go to ClassBundl.com/order and search for Redwood Christian Schools.
Grade 2 Supplies
- Two (2) school boxes (5″ x 8″) big enough for following supplies: pencils, eraser, crayons, scissors and glue (Make sure crayons can fit in supply box.) NO over-sized supply boxes please
- Two (2) sturdy pocket folders. Cover picture compatible with Christian values, please. These should be strong enough to stand when open. Besides providing storage for our papers, we will use them as walls between students at tables.
- Two (2) boxes of 24 crayons
- Two (2) boxes of markers (no large sets)
- Athletic shoes which provide strong lateral support, to be worn all day
- Four (4) dozen #2 hardness pencils – sharpened
- Two (2) medium soft erasers and one (2) packs of small pencil top erasers
- Four (4) glue sticks
- One (1) Elmer’s glue bottle
- Two (2) yellow highlighters
- Eight (8) black dry erase markers
- Two (2) red pens for correcting
- One (1) composition notebook
- One (1) pack of wide-ruled binder paper
- Scissors with blunt tips, non plastic. Last year’s scissors are fine.
- English Standard Version (ESV) Bible (Old and New Testaments)
*Victory Drill Bibles will suffice
- One water bottle (NOT disposable.)
- Backpack, roll case or book bag large enough for supplies
- Three (3) regular boxes of facial tissues (200+ sheets)
- Six (6) boxes of baby wipes
- Two (2) rolls of paper towels
- One (1) set of headphones/earbuds for iPad use
Please label only the following items with your child’s name:
school boxes, crayon boxes, marker boxes, scissors, and headphones/earbuds.