The Week in Review: February 9 – February 15
Submitted by Bruce Johnson in RCS News & Events on February 09, 2015
JOG (K-8) begins on February 9 . . . another great event! Please help to support our students as we raise crucial funds for our Tuition Grant program. A high school event is in the planning stages and will take place after JOG is over, allowing the high school students to participate in raising funds for our Tuition Grant program, also. Excitement is happening on all campuses!
Thank you for blessing us by entrusting your children into our care
Next Week (February 9 – February 15)
- JOG -a-thon Kickoff (K-8)!
- Rallies every afternoon on the RCE campus- Monday thru Thursday through February 25th
- No Royal Choir during this time
- MS Winter Sports Awards Chapel – 8:40am
Upcoming Events for February
- Red Day! – Everyone is invited to wear Red for Valentines Day and because we Love Redwood!
- No School; EDC Closed; Offices Closed – President’s Day
- Principal’s Coffee Hour – 9:00am – MSHS
- Notices of Concern, Grades K-12
- Creative Writing Festival
February 23 – February 27
- Class Speech Meet Run-offs. Students 1st – 5th grade should be working on memorizing a poem, speech or Bible passage
- JOG-a-thon Drive Ends – Last day to accept forms on all campuses!
- High School Honor Symphony at Patton University in Oakland