Thank you for your interest in Redwood Christian Schools! Whether you want to learn more about the school through parent visits, or are ready to dive into the application itself, we are here to support you throughout the process. We look forward to getting to know your family!
Student Service Registrar
Step 1 – Request Information
Submit an online inquiry to let us know you are interested in learning more about Redwood Christian Schools. We will mail you an informational packet and you will begin to hear from us about upcoming admission events.
Step 2 – Visit Our Campus
We would love to take you around to see our campus! Sign up to visit campus. If you are thinking about schools for the 2019-20 school year, our tour and open house program will begin in September, 2018.
Prospective Parent Night
Attend one of our Prospective Parent Nights and hear more about Redwood Christian Schools! Take a look at our classroom curriculum and hear a small presentation from our Superintendent and campus administrators! This is also a great time to get some of your questions answered! Sign up to attend a Prospective Parent Night.
Shadow Day (grades 6-12)
See what it is like to attend school with us! Redwood Christian Schools hosts a monthly Shadow Day so that prospective students can attend Redwood Christian for a day! Each shadower is paired with a current Redwood Christian student and attends classes/lunch with them. Redwood Christian also provides lunch for all Shadow students. Sign up here to attend a Shadow Day.
Step 3 – Complete the online application
Apply now! We require a complete application before scheduling your child’s new student assessment and Student Success Consultation (Interview). All sections of the application can be found through the application portal.
Application Requirements: Complete the Redwood Christian Schools’ Online Application to help us learn about your child (TK-12 applicants).
- Non-refundable Application Fee ($175 regular, $125 if you attend one of the optional events in Step 2)
- Online Applications require the below PDF uploads:
- Birth Certificate
- Current Immunization Record (Requirements)
- Completed Dr. Physical Health Form (found here)
- Most recent report cards (1st-12th applications)
- Most recent standardized testing results (2nd-12th applications)
- Unofficial transcript (6th-12th applications)
- Academic Reference (2nd-12th applications): provide full name and email of teacher or administrator who you would like to fill out your student’s academic reference.
Tuition Assistance: If you intend to apply for Tuition Assistance, be prepared for:
- $30 processing fee
- Financial verification requirement (upload most recent tax return)
- Families who qualify are required to apply for Basic Fund (see if you qualify for Basic Fund)
- Tuition grants are awarded on a funds-available and space-available basis.
- Tuition grant applications take 2-3 weeks to process.
Step 4 – Confirm Teacher Academic Reference
Your child’s current teachers/school may need a gentle reminder to complete and send in the recommendation form. Sign in to review your child’s application status confirm that your child’s academic reference has been received by Redwood Christian. If not, please follow-up with your child’s current teachers/school.
Step 5 – Student Assessment
Upon receipt of your complete application, Redwood Christian Schools will contact you to schedule your child’s new student assessment. We urge you to submit your application early if you have scheduling concerns. You are not required to stay while your child is assessed. The office can call you when they are ready to be picked up.
- Transitional Kindergarten Applicants: 30 minute meeting with applicant, parent(s) and a campus Administrator.
- Elementary Applicants (K-5th): 45-minute assessment. Once we receive your application and teacher recommendation form, we will be in touch about the assessment.
- Middle School & High School Applicants: Two-hour assessment. Applicants are assessed in Math, Writing, and Reading Comprehension.
Step 6 – Student Success Consultation (Interview)
Once the new student assessment has been reviewed, along with report cards and academic reference, Redwood Christian Schools will contact you to schedule a Student Success Consultation with one of the campus administrators. Results of the assessment will be discussed, as well as any questions or concerns from both parties. Together, the administrator and the parents determine the best academic plan for the applicant.
**At the conclusion of your Student Success Consultation, you will be asked to provide a $250/deposit (check, cash, or credit) towards your first month’s tuition in order to secure your child’s seat.
Step 7 – Enroll in Redwood Christian Schools
We know that choosing a school is a monumental decision, and are here to support you every step of the way. To enroll, families must:
- Provide the non-refundable $250 tuition deposit (cash, check, or credit) towards your first month’s tuition **this secures your child’s seat.
- Setup a family FACTS account (Redwood Christian’s online tuition manager) and select a payment plan.Click here for Frequently Asked Questions about FACTS
- Submit any outstanding paperwork or updated immunization record to the campus.
MSHS Student Handbook
Elementary Dress Code
MSHS Dress Code
Elementary Supply Lists
MSHS Supply Lists
MSHS Summer Reading List
Extended Care Info
Extended Care Registration
Bus Sign Up