Although a short week, the week of November 10 is a packed one!
Red, White and Blue Day is Tuesday at the elementary campus followed by Fall High School Athletic Awards Tuesday night and Thursday and Friday are Harvest Days at the elementary campus!
Thursday night is a great night to introduce your friends to Redwood Christian Schools as we have our first New Parent Information Meeting at RCE at 7:00 PM. Offer to bring your friends and introduce them to me!
Check your calendar! Attend all you can as our kids only grow up once!
This Week (November 10 – November 16)
Veterans Day Reminder ~~
We have a rich tradition at Redwood Christian Schools honoring those who have served or are serving our great country in the military and here at home as First Responders.
One of RCS’s Core Values for forty-five years at Redwood Christian Schools reads: To Generate a Spirit of Patriotism. Please model your Patriotism for your child(ren) and those around you by thanking Veterans as they cross your path at restaurants or on the street, and let our current Military Personnel and First Responders know that you pray for their safety.
Beginning this week and continuing in the future, let’s commit to encourage those who have volunteered to ensure our safety and freedoms.
For those of you who served or are serving us, thank you for your sacrifice.
- No School; EDC and Offices Closed – Veteran’s Day Observed
- Fall HS Athletic Awards – 7:00pm – MSHS Campus
- Red, White and Blue Day. Show your support for the military by dressing patriotically. T-shirts kept within the theme and dress code, may be worn!
November 11 – November 14
- RCE Book Fair in Room C-6 – 8:30am – 4:30pm Tuesday and Wednesday, 8:30am – 6:00pm Thursday and 8:30am – 1:00pm Friday.
- Shop for Books and Gifts for the entire family!
- Principal’s Coffee Hour – MSHS Campus – 9:00am
RCE Harvest Day located in the Gym -Be sure to sign-up to bring a dish to the meal. Each student may invite 2 adult guests to join them. Younger siblings welcome.
Grades K-1 @ 11:00am
Grades 2-3 @ 12:30pm
- New Parent Information Meeting and Home School Meeting at RCE, Williams Chapel – 7:00pm
- RCE Harvest Day located in the Gym -Be sure to sign-up to bring a dish to the mealEach student may invite 2 adult guests to join them. Younger siblings welcome.
- Grades 4-5 @ 12:00pm
- MSHS Drama Night – 7:00pm – MSHS Campus
Upcoming Events for November
- 5th Grade students visit to MSHS campus
- 5th Grade Parents visit MSHS campus – 6:30pm
- MS Athletic Awards – 8:40am – MSHS Campus
November 24 – November 28
- Thanksgiving Break: No School; No EDC
- Offices Close at 12:00pm on November 26. Offices Closed November 27 – Happy Thanksgiving! and November 28
- Alumni Memorial Scholarship Games