Welcome to Redwood Christian Middle School & High School
1000 Paseo Grande, San Lorenzo, Ca 94580 Tel: 510-317-8990 Fax: 510-278-5064
Welcome to the Redwood Christian Middle School & High School website. Here you will find exciting, interesting, and important information concerning the daily activities of the campus.
Play the movie – “The Baton”
The theme for the 2016-17 school year is “Love” and is taken from Luke 10:27 (ESV), “You shall LOVE the Lord your GOD with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind, and your neighbor as yourself.” Each month we will be focusing upon loving God.
- August – Love God – Luke 10:27 “You shall LOVE the Lord your GOD with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind, and your neighbor as yourself.”
- September – Love God – John 14:15 “If you love me, you will keep my commandments.”
- October – Love God with all your heart – Psalm 27:8 “You have said, ‘Seek my face.’ My heart says to you, ‘Your face, LORD, do I seek.’”
- November – Love God with all your soul – Psalm 63:1 “O God, you are my God; earnestly I seek you; my soul thirsts for you; my flesh faints for you, as in a dry and weary land where there is no water.”
- December – Love God with all your strength – Psalm 18:1 “I love you, O LORD, my strength.”
- January – Love God with all your mind – Romans 12: 2 “Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect.”
- February – Love your neighbor as yourself – Matthew 7:12 “So whatever you wish that others would do to you, do also to them, for this is the Law and the Prophets.”
- March – Love your neighbor as yourself – Romans 13:10 “Love does no wrong to a neighbor; therefore love is the fulfilling of the law.”
- April – Love God with all your mind – 2 Timothy 2:15 “Do your best to present yourself to God as one approved, a worker who has no need to be ashamed, rightly handling the word of truth.”
- May – Love God with all your soul – Psalm 119:167 “My soul keeps your testimonies; I love them exceedingly.”
- June – Love God with all your heart – Psalm 19:14 “Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be acceptable in your sight, O LORD, my rock and my redeemer.”
- July – Love God – 1 John 5:2 “By this we know that we love the children of God, when we love God and obey his commandments.”
Ben Warner, Principal
The mission of Redwood Christian Schools is to provide a Christ-centered education which will equip students for daily living and eternal life. The MSHS faculty and staff is committed to partnering with the RCS families to help the students succeed in this life and the life hereafter. First, we are training students to become ambassadors for Christ. Second, we help students attain their potential physically, mentally, socially, and spiritually. Third, we encourage students to give their best in the service of the Lord, wherever He leads them. Our outstanding, Evangelical Christian faculty and staff works diligently to help our students attain their greatest potential.
The MSHS has a rigorous college-prep academic program designed to meet the entrance requirements for the California State University and College systems. We are accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges as well as by the Association of Christian Schools International. We believe that all truth is God’s truth and that God is sovereign over all the curricular disciplines. Decisions relating to curriculum and instruction are guided by God’s view of the world as presented in the Bible. Each course is built on the foundation that God exists and has revealed His will and ways in the Bible. We offer all students a well-rounded, Christ-centered education that challenges them to do their utmost in preparation for serving the Lord Jesus in their chosen profession or vocation. Upon graduation our students are accepted into the finest colleges and universities in the United States.
In addition to our academic program we provide students with the opportunity to participate in after school athletics. We offer soccer, volleyball, cross country, basketball, tennis, track and field, softball, and baseball.
For more information on how to join the RCS family, please click on the “Admissions” tab at the top of this page.
Ben Warner, Principal