Welcome to Redwood Christian Middle School & High School
1000 Paseo Grande, San Lorenzo, Ca 94580 Tel: 510-317-8990 Fax: 510-278-5064
Welcome to the Redwood Christian Middle School & High School website. Here you will find exciting, interesting, and important information concerning the daily activities of the campus.
Play the movie – “The Baton”
The theme for the 2012-13 school year is “Be Strong in His Strength” and is taken from Psalm 105:4 (ESV), “Seek the Lord and his strength, seek his presence continually!” Each month we will be focusing upon relating to His strength.
- September -Psalm 21:13a, “Be exalted, O Lord, in your strength!”
- October – Philippians 4:13, “I can do all things through him who strengthens me.”
- November – Psalm 18:32, “… the God who equipped me with strength and made my way blameless.”
- December – Psalm 28:7a, “The Lord is my strength and my shield; in him my heart trusts, and I am helped …”
- January – Psalm 29:11a, “May the Lord give strength to his people!”
- February – 1 Timothy 1:12a, “In think him who has given me strength, Christ Jesus our Lord …”
- March – Psalm 59:16, “But I will sing of your strength; I will sing aloud of your steadfast love in the morning. For you have been to me a fortress and a refuge in the day of my distress.”
- April – Psalm 59:17a, “O my stregnth, I will sing praises to you, for you, O God, are my fortress …”
- May – 1 Peter 4:11b, “… whoever serves, as one who serves by the strength that God supplies …”
- June – Psalm 73:26b, “God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.”
- July – Psalm 84:5a, “Blessed are those who strength is in you …”
- August – Psalm 118:14a, “The Lord is my strength and my song …”
Al Hearne II, Principal
The mission of Redwood Christian Schools is to provide a Christ-centered education which will equip students for daily living and eternal life. The MSHS faculty and staff is committed to partnering with the RCS families to help the students succeed in this life and the life hereafter. First, we are training students to become ambassadors for Christ. Second, we help students attain their potential physically, mentally, socially, and spiritually. Third, we encourage students to give their best in the service of the Lord, wherever He leads them. Our outstanding, Evangelical Christian faculty and staff works diligently to help our students attain their greatest potential.
The MSHS has a rigorous college-prep academic program designed to meet the entrance requirements for the California State University and College systems. We are accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges as well as by the Association of Christian Schools International. We believe that all truth is God’s truth and that God is sovereign over all the curricular disciplines. Decisions relating to curriculum and instruction are guided by God’s view of the world as presented in the Bible. Each course is built on the foundation that God exists and has revealed His will and ways in the Bible. We offer all students a well-rounded Christ-centered education that challenges them to do their utmost in preparation for serving the Lord Jesus in their chosen profession or vocation. Upon graduation our students are accepted into the finest colleges and universities in the United States.
In addition to our academic program we provide students with the opportunity to participate in after school athletics. We offer soccer, volleyball, cross country, basketball, tennis, track and field, softball, and baseball.
For more information on how to join the RCS family, please click on the “Admissions” tab at the top of this page.
Al Hearne II, Principal