2017-18 Redwood Elementary School Supply List
Supply List Pages by Grade:
Order all your school supplies at once and have them shipped to you!
Go to ClassBundl.com/order and search for Redwood Christian Schools.
Transitional Kindergarten Supplies
Please put your child’s name on these supplies with a permanent marker:
1. Labeled beach towel or blanket (no bigger than 3 feet by 5 feet) and a labeled pillowcase to hold the blanket: no pillows, sleeping bags, or mattresses, please.)
2. One (1) school box not larger than 5″ x 8″
3. Two (2) boxes of 24 crayons
4. One (1) box of washable Crayola markers (basic colors)
5. One (1) set of 8 watercolor paints palette
6. Scissors with blunt tips (non-plastic)
7. Four (4) plain colored horizontal pocket folders
8. One (1) plastic placemat with name on top
9. One (1) container of playdough with name on the lid
These items will be community use items – no name is necessary:
A. Twenty four (24) #2 hardness pencils (Made in the USA, please)
B. Sixteen (16) glue sticks
D. Eight (8) regular boxes of facial tissue
E. Eight (8) tubs of Baby Wipes (refill packages are ok)
F. Three (3) rolls of paper towels
Choose one additional item of your choice:
*Plastic forks or spoons
*Ziploc Bags of any size
Please remember the following guidelines regarding these personal items:
*A backpack, roll case or book bag needs to be large enough to fit pocket folders and a lunch pail.
*Athletic shoes which provide strong lateral support are to be worn all day.
*Young ladies, when wearing dresses, should wear play shorts underneath.
*Kindergarten boys who are unable to snap, button, or zip their pants should wear pants with an elastic waist band.