2016-17 Redwood Elementary School Supply List
Supply List Pages by Grade:
Academic Kindergarten Supplies
Please label items 1-9 with your child’s name:
1. Labeled beach towel or blanket (no bigger than 3 feet by 5 feet) and a labeled pillowcase to hold blanket: no pillows, sleeping bags, or mattresses, please
2. Backpack or book bag large enough for lunch box and folder
3. One (1) pair of scissors – Fiskars work well – (safety scissors often do not cut, but only bend the paper.)
4. One (1) Plastic supply box – approximately 6x4x2 to hold pencils, crayons, scissors
5. Three (3) folders with pockets at the bottom, not on the sides (cover pictures compatible with Christian values. Please, put name on the top front right.)
6. Girls, when wearing dresses or skirts, must wear play shorts underneath all day.
7. Athletic shoes which provide strong lateral support, to be worn all day
8. One (1) plastic place mat with name on top
9. One (1) container of play dough with name on lid and container
No name needed:
10. Twelve (12) pencils, (Ticonderoga brand, please) – sharpened
11. One (1) box of 24 crayons (Crayola brand, please)
12. One (1) box of facial tissue/Kleenex
13. One (1) box or refill of wipes
14. Two (2) rolls of paper towels
15. Twelve (12) glue sticks (regular size, not jumbo)
Please keep a change of underwear and clothes in a plastic bag in their backpack, in case of an accident.
Note: Kindergarten boys who are unable to snap, button, or zip their pants should wear pants with an elastic waist band.